Zegeba and HNI Seminar about how to do “everyday digitalization”
Haram Næring og Innovasjonsforum invited their members and others to a seminar to learn more about “everyday digitalization”. The Zegeba team shared from our experience and knowledge as a digitalization partner for companies aiming to transform their work processes from manual work on paper and files, to a fully digitalized solution.
The advantage of doing this transformation is that the companies will be able to use their data immediately for different purposes, from reporting to their customers about the job that has been done, basis for invoicing, hours for the employees payroll or simply use data for analysis to improve service and products they offer.
Zegeba also shared some customer cases to show that a digitalization project can be quick and easy and possible to roll out gradually depending on the gains for a given work process or department. It is often a good idea to start in one department to get some experience and then transform the organization little by little to a fully digitalized experience.
The result and effect after starting a fully digitalized work process may vary for different businesses but here are some feedback we often get:
- increased control of their data and feedback loop
- saved time – the job and rework takes less time
- better quality of the information registered
- automated parts of the process that required manual work before
- access to the important data immediately from field to the office
- better documentation of performed jobs with reports including photos and signature
Invitation and information about the seminar March 25, 2019